Sunday, 10 June 2012 00:12
This is a maintenance release, mainly to support new Windows 8 Release Preview. Starting with 2.2 version, SharpDX for Metro App is only compatible with Windows 8 Release Preview.
Lots of improvements and bug fixes, check the following details:
- Fix issue with Reflection.Emit not compatible with Win8 Release Preview. Using Linq.Expressions instead.
Direct3D11 / Direct3D11.1
- Project started. Not yet available but a MediaPlayer will be available soon for Windows 8 Metro App.
- Fix bug in ComStreamShadow.Seek, newPosition can be null
X3DAudio / XAudio2
- The project/assembly X3DAudio is removed and is now part of XAudio2. In order to use X3DAudio, you only have to reference XAudio2.
- All samples have been ported to use new Windows 8 RP. Lots of small breaking changes
- Add property DrawingPosition to CommonDX.SurfaceImageSourceTarget for Win8.
- Update MiniCube to demonstrate how to handle resize and fullscreen